815 -302-9082 | cisbrum.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
To take the words, ideals, and fragments of concepts from any given source and forge them into characters. From this, breathe life into to these characters by developing them as a whole.
The Illinois Institute of Art- Chicago Graduated: March 2009
Bachelors of Fine Arts in Media Arts and Animation
Autodesk Maya, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, After Effects, Adobe Flash, Final Cut Pro, Microsoft Office Suite
“Finding Home” 2008 Animator/Modeler/Rigger
· Created animation project from concept to finish.
· Modeled and designed the characters and environment in Maya.
· Recorded and edited audio tracks.
“Herbert” 2008 Modeler/ Animator
· Modeled character and assets for a short 3D animation team project.
· Designed the sky for the environment.
· Contributed to the 3D animation.
“Mugen” freeware 2d fighting game engine Animator/ Concept artist/ Consultant
· Creating multiple characters from the Megaman video game franchise.
· Assisting others in creating and animating characters.
· Assisting in other aspects of game such as; Story and portraits creation.
. Attended Animation Central (Acen) which is the Midwest anime convention held yearly.
Hooters, Joliet IL. 2006-2012
· Initiate and execute basic food production for restaurant.
· Maintain a clean and organized workspace.
· Lead doing service to maintain steady flow in work area.
Caterpillar, Joliet IL. 2011-Present
· Initiate and execute computer programs to create parts
· Gage parts and keep dimensions to blue prints specs.
· Maintain upkeep of Machine
References Available Upon Request___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________